Client Servicing Intern
Full-time | Kolkata, West Bengal
Responsible for high-level relationship management for one or more assigned clients strategic to the Enterprise. Accounts are target clients having a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the Enterprise.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategically focused and responsible for client’s job satisfaction, maintaining client communication and the overall management of the client relationship.
- Keeps oneself organised against job listed by the Client Servicing Associate.
- Assess the head of client servicing in job execution.
- Creating a weekly/monthly reports.
- Responsibility for maintaining client communication and overall management of client relationship.
- Manages operational aspects of projects and is responsible for oversight of vendors and subcontractors.
- Identifies areas where continuous improvement can be applied, oversees the implementation of the change and measures the level of improvement.
Obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognised organisation.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Inclination to learn and understand client’s business to derive opportunities for clients.
- Good knowledge of current social media channels and its workings.
- MS word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint, Google Documents & Drive
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills that ensure contract renewal
- Displays strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively manage and/or implement all phases of projects and tasks within the enterprise and with its clients
- Exhibits a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to the enterprise and the client
- Possesses strong personnel management skills
- Good understanding of Google Search and Google Web tools