Full-time | Kolkata, West Bengal
Experience: 2-5 years
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Full stack PHP developer with knowledge of WordPress framework
- Must have good understanding of server concepts and experience on Apache
- Experience in E-Commerce Frameworks like Woocommerce and Magento
- Proficient in My SQL
- Must be able to code, customizeWordpress themes and plug-ins
- Proficient in PHP for custom development
- Must have knowledge to work with social media and Google APIs
- Dedicated team player, quick to resolve problems
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Must have knowledge of SEO, Google indexing and Schema.